jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

I’m not communist because I’m not saint

Remembering as many moves as I had watched throughout mi life in which communism is related, it had made me wonder:

Do most of Americans know what communism means?

I think that for most of them it is a bad word that they should avoid even to think on because doing that it should be a sin.

I believe that for others the word should sound like a devil expression.

I suppose that for others It may be a terrible thing with human appearance that can kill everyone only by looking at its eyes.

But I’m pretty sure that for the American’s public opinion to be a communist is a human condition that justify to assassinate them. Also justify to attack and destroy whole countries.

What most Americans don’t know is that, according to de Bible, communism is a divine feeling that came from the Holy Spirit when filled to people who were praying together (Acts 4:31) and for those who believed claimed that all things were common property to them (Acts 4:32) and abundant grace was upon them all (Acts 4:33). For there was not a needy person among them. The proceeds of the sales would be distributed to each, as any had need (Acts 4:34-35).

No hay comentarios: